Pages

Sunday 14 November 2010

Titles of Happy Anniversary










I wanted the titles to be black and red, as those colours connotate evil, blood and danger. I experimented with various different fonts in order to obtain a Gothic horror feel.















Brush Script MT was my first choice, as it was in italics, often thought to be quite Gothic, however I think it looked too happy and joyful













I then tried MS Gothic as the name itself made me expect it to suit my film, however I think it looked too plain













I then tried Viner Hand ITC, which I think looks very Gothic and scary, which is why I have chosen it as the font to use in my title.





However, during my screenings, it was thought that titles on a dark background looks unprofessional, so instead I put the titles over the top of the action being filmed.