Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

Storyboard Happy Anniversary








My first draft storyboard had the flashback of the fight scene at the beginning, however after showing my storyboard to others, it became apparent that this would be too confusing; so I put the flashback towards the end of the scene and had the woman walking down the path as my opening scene. Also, I wanted the woman's actions to be ambiguous, so I changed the flashback and didn't show the reasons for the murder, just the murder and aftermath.
This was the original story board, showing a man knocking on the door. However, during test screenings my target audience that this confused them, as they weren't sure whether the spirit was controlling the electrical appliances or this mysterious man, so I decided to cut these shots out.